AGAM JOINTING COMPOUND AGAM
Jointing compound to seal threaded joints
Use in conjunction with plumbers flax/hemp to seal threaded joints in water, gas, steam, heating, compressed air systems. Protects thread against corrosion. Does not dry up or stiffen to facilitate subsequent dismantling. Non allergic.
Max. pressure: 16 bar. Max. temperature: 130°C.
1. Degrease and clean thread.
2. Apply the paste on the thread.
3. Wind the plumbing flax on a greased thread.
4. Re-apply the paste on the entire length of the flax on the thread.
5. Carefully recap the joint.
– Drinking water approval from Polish National Institute of Public Health from Warsaw BK/W/0024/01/2019
– Gas approval from Polish Oil and Gas Institute National Research Institute from Crakow – decision nr 4072/GP-1/14 (PN-EN 751-2:2005 – Sealing materials for metallic threaded joints in contact with 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases and hot water – Part 2: Non-hardening jointing compounds)
– CARSO – Certificate of conformity to postive listes 17 CLP LY 013
|Jointing compound AGAM 65g||1010007||5907813557224||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 150g||1010001||5907813557071||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 250g||1010002||5907813557088||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 360g||1010003||5907813557095||24|
|Sealing kit – Jointing compound AGAM 65g + Plumbing flax 100g||1010008||5907813557309||24|