AGAM PRO Jointing compound
Jointing compound to seal threaded joints
Use in conjunction with plumbers flax/hemp to seal threaded joints in water, gas, heating, compressed air systems. Protects thread against corrosion. Does not dry up or stiffen to facilitate subsequent dismantling. Non allergic.
Max. pressure: 16 bar. Max. temperature 130°C.
1. Degrease and clean thread.
2. Apply the paste on the thread.
3. Wind the plumbing flax on a greased thread.
4. Re-apply the paste on the entire length of the flax on the thread.
5. Carefully recap the joint.
– Drinking water approval from Polish National Institute of Public Health from Warsaw BK/W/0024/01/2019
– Compliance with the norm PN-EN 751-2 (product tested with positive result by National Research Institute of Oil and Gas – Report nr 3152 A1 20)
Store in properly sealed packaging in a dry place at between +5°C and +25°C.
|Product||Index||EAN Code||Weight (kg)||Packaging|
|Jointing compound AGAM PRO 250g TUBE||1010011||5906395907755||0,26||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM PRO 300g||1010010||5906395907281||0,32||24|