AGAM JOINTING COMPOUND AGAM
Jointing compound to seal threaded joints
Use in conjunction with plumbers flax to seal threaded joints in water, gas, steam, heating, compressed air systems. Protects thread against corrosion. Does not dry up or stiffen to facilitate subsequent dismantling. Non allergic.
Max. pressure: 20 bar. Max. temp. 130°C.
1. Degrease and clean thread.
2. Apply the paste on the thread.
3. Wind the plumbing flax on a greased thread.
4. Re-apply the paste on the entire length of the flax on the thread.
5. Carefully recap the joint.
– Drinking water approval from Polish National Institute of Public Health from Warsaw
– Gas approval from Polish Oil and Gas Institute National Research Institute from Crakow – decision nr 4072/GP-1/14
|Jointing compound AGAM 65g||1010007||5907813557224||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 150g||1010001||5907813557071||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 250g||1010002||5907813557088||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 360g||1010003||5907813557095||24|
|Jointing compound AGAM 500g||1010004||5907813557101||24|
|SET – Jointing compound AGAM 65g + Plumbing flax 100g||1010008||5907813557309||24|